An emerging challenge for clinicians is the use of health apps by consumers.
The Digital Health Guide will assess and recommend health apps to clinicians, including:
- Who made it, and what are their affiliations;
- What platforms does it work on;
- What the solution does;
- What diseases / conditions is the solution targeted at;
- What is the pricing model;
- Global ratings – combining health providers, app stores and our algorithms;
- Health provider reviews and documented clinical evidence.
Clinicians can guide patients on the appropriate use of health apps, and even ‘prescribe’ them as part of ongoing care.